|Hardwood Cased Windows
Nothing gives a home a feeling of warmth and character like proper authentic timber windows and doors. Our Timber windows will restore your home to its former glory, whilst adding value, enhancing your security, and increasing the energy efficiency of your home with our high performance double glazing. Timber windows have a distinct charm and quality all of their own and when maintained properly can easily outlast standard PVC windows. Our bespoke windows and doors are ideal for listed buildings and properties within conservation areas.
Our product range includes:
- Stormproof casement windows.
- Flush hung casement windows.
- Circular pivoting windows.
- Traditional sliding sash windows. (Weights & pulley or spiral balanced).
- Bay windows.
- Tilt and turn windows.
- Fully reversible windows.
- French doors.
- Bi-folding doors.
- Stable doors.
- Front entrance doors.
Why choose wood?
We only use timber from fully sustainable resources and select woods that are proven as being naturally resistant to rot and damp penetration as well as fungal infection.
- Retains traditional character of property.
- Single or double glazed with current planning and building regulations.
- Fully finished with three coats of Microporous Wood stain.
- High security, multipoint locking system or traditional stays and fasteners.
- Traditional Georgian bars and leaded lights options.
- Environmentally friendly.